Sump Pumps, sometimes also referred to as ‘automatic submersible pumps’, are electrically powered mechanical pumps designed to remove unwanted water from a specified area.
In the case of a basement sump pump, theses systems remove water that would have entered the property from below ground level.
Pure Basement Systems specify a range of sump pump units and accessories bespoke to each individual project. Our CSSW surveyor will specify the recommended equipment for your property.
Different types of Cellar/Basement Sump Pumps we provide
- Single Sump Pump – Single pump station
- Twin Sump Pump – Contains primary pump and secondary back up pump
- Battery Back-up Pack – Provides emergency power in the event of mains power failure
- High Water Alarm Pack – Alerts you to a high water situation at your property.
- Telemetrics System – send a text/voice message to specified numbers to alert them that a service issue exists
- Pump Monitor pack – volume of water pumped out and frequency of activations
Sump Pump Guarantees and Servicing
Sump pumps are an integral and absolutely vital part of most basement conversion waterproofing system. They work to ensure that any water entering your property is removed before it can do any damage.
Sump pumps are installed with a 12-month product guarantee.
We always recommend that sump pumps are serviced at least annually as regular maintenance is important to ensure they are fully operational at all times. Our CSSW surveyor will advise you of recommended service intervals for your particular project.