Beautiful basement conversions designed for homeowners in Bowdon
Do you dream of having a larger home, with more space for the children to play, for you to entertain friends or for visiting family to come and stay? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to this question, converting your basement offers a cost-effective way to give yourself the extra space you need, whilst avoiding the stress and upheaval of moving to a bigger (and more expensive) house.
The majority of basements are ideal for conversion into virtually any sort of space and whether you have plans to create additional living space for your family, or would like nothing more than being able to work from home, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. We have many years of experience in working with homeowners in Bowdon and surrounding areas, helping them transform damp, dark basements into stunning living spaces. Here are just some of the ways you could make the most of your basement:
- Open-plan dining/kitchens are seen as a must have feature of any contemporary home. Basements are ideal for conversion into kitchen and dining rooms and when designed to open out onto the garden beyond, will prove to be a real asset.
- If you have children you’ll know how quickly they grow! Whether yours are still little or you have teenagers, converting your basement offers a great way to give them a dedicated space to play, relax and store their clutter.
- The daily commute seems to get worse year on year and if you’re desperate for a change of lifestyle, converting your basement into an office could prove the perfect solution.
- It’s lovely to have guests – provided they don’t outstay their welcome, of course! – but it can prove to be a real challenge finding places for everyone to sleep. Basements make fantastic guest bedrooms, especially with the addition of an en-suite shower room.
- If you’d like to add a touch of wow factor to your home, a cinema or gym is pretty hard to beat.
What are the benefits of converting your basement in Bowdon?
The above are just a few examples of some of the imaginative ways you could transform your basement. However there are additional benefits too. Bowdon is a great place to live but this means that property is also becoming more expensive. If you live in Bowdon but need a larger house, rather than taking on the expense and stress of moving, why not convert your basement instead?
Last and by no means least, another significant benefit of a basement conversion is the kerb-appeal it will add to your home. Whilst you might not want to move at the moment, when you do come to sell a high-quality, sympathetic basement conversion will help to attract buyers and add value.
Pure Basement Systems – specialists in basement conversions in Bowdon
Basement conversion work presents a unique set of challenges as it is important that all wall and floor surfaces are fully dry and protected from the risk of damp or flooding. We have the expertise to install a basement waterproofing system before any conversion work begins; designed to provide your basement with protection and you with peace of mind.
To find out more, or to arrange for a free, no-obligation quote, why not get in touch for further information.