Stylish basement conversions for homeowners in Boston Spa
Moving house is undeniably expensive but by making the unused space in your basement, you could give your family the space you need without the cost and hassle of upsizing. Here at Pure Basement Systems we’ve worked with homeowners in Boston Spa, helping them create stunning spaces, designed to maximise their homes and add kerb-appeal.
A basement conversion offers a wide range of benefits, not least in terms of the extra space they can provide. We have many years of experience in basement conversions and as a specialist contractor, we can transform your basement into anything from a playroom for the children, a spacious kitchen/dining room, office or even a gym. The possibilities for basement conversions are only limited by your imagination.
- Here are just some of the benefits a basement conversion could offer you and your family:
- Add much-needed extra space, designed to suit your home and lifestyle. The majority of basements are ideal for conversion and have the potential to be transformed into light, dry, user-friendly rooms.
- A high quality basement conversion will add value to your home in terms of kerb appeal, making it even more attractive to potential buyers in the future.
- Basement conversions are usually cheaper than side or back extensions as no external building work is required.
- Our work is fully guaranteed and underpinned by the many years of experience we have in basement conversion projects.
- We have the expertise to rectify problems such as damp and flooding, providing you with long lasting, robust solutions and peace of mind.
- All work is carried out by our highly qualified team, whilst our surveyors are qualified to CSSW standards.
Protecting your basement from damp and flooding
A dark, damp, cold basement is no use to anyone but by choosing us for your basement conversion, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that your home is in safe and experienced hands. Although Boston Spa isn’t particularly prone to flooding, many homes situated close to the River Wharfe are at risk, especially the nearby village of Newton Kyme. Regardless of whether your home has been flooded in the past, or is effected by water ingress or damp, we’ll use our expertise to provide you with long-lasting solutions such as sump pumps and flood protection membranes.
Basement conversions of all shapes and sizes
If your home has a basement, the chances are that we can convert it! Many of Boston Spa’s Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian homes boast spacious basements, ideal for conversion into dry storage spaces, bedrooms, kitchens and more.
If you’d like to find out more about adding value to your home and lifestyle with a basement conversion, why not get in touch with Pure Basement Systems for a free, no-obligation quote?